As much as I LOVE all things Anthropologie, my wallet doesn’t agree sometimes. So I’ve picked out some of my favorite Anthropologie House & Home items, and found affordable look-alikes (Kind of like the HGTV Magazine High/Low List that we all love).
1. Fela Tasseled Chandelier– at Anthropologie for $228
OR Boho Tassel Chandelier in White– at The Well Appointed House for $194
2. Velvet Amoret Swivel Chair– at Anthropologie for $1,168
OR Comfort Pointe Elizabeth Swivel Chair– at hay needle for $287
3. Jasmine Diamond Rug– at Anthropologie for $1,398
OR Ashlina Printed Persian Overdyed Vintage Rug– at Rugs USA for $207
4. Astra Chandelier– at Anthropologie for $3,128
OR Explosion Chandelier– at Pottery Barn for $799
5. Henrietta Mirror– at Anthropologie for $198
OR Arabesque Mirror– at Wisteria for $59
6. Campaign Canopy Bed– at Anthropologie for $1,698
OR Maison Canopy Bed– at PBTeen for $949
7. Oscarine Lucite End Table– at Anthropologie for $598
OR Metal Glass Acrylic End Table– at Overstock for $145
8. Fringed Diendra Pillow– at Anthropologie for $148
OR Macrame Throw Pillow– at Target for $25
Here’s to making your home look like it came straight out of an Anthropologie magazine, for a fraction of the cost! Click on your favorite finds in this post to head straight to the site to shop them and make any space a perfect place to dwell.
I’ll also be sharing soon about Final Cut, the Anthropologie outlet store that is an absolute GEM, but only found in Augusta, GA and a little “hard to shop” with all the clutter. I’ll be posting my favorite tips about it on the blog super soon!